Willing to do a trade

Rate this topic

PsychoPimpKiller

It seems that this section is almost dead. This is first post in the trade section in 4 months. I'd be willing to do a trade with someone whether it be for music or just minidiscs. Any takers out there? I'm located near Pittsburgh, PA and would possibly consider trading with someone overseas as well. I have alot of minidiscs and music, some I've recorded and "store bought" albums. I like mostly rock music (80's & 90's and some from today). PM me if interested.

It seems that this section is almost dead. This is first post in the trade section in 4 months. I'd be willing to do a trade with someone whether it be for music or just minidiscs. Any takers out there? I'm located near Pittsburgh, PA and would possibly consider trading with someone overseas as well. I have alot of minidiscs and music, some I've recorded and "store bought" albums. I like mostly rock music (80's & 90's and some from today). PM me if interested.

Nowadays it is easy to download music. How much can you sell your MDs ? The same price than unwrapped MDs on eBay.

For members like us, the most important is more the brand / design / diversity of the MDs themselves. For example when levanel sold his collection to bobt (many collectors). Last time I found the music collection interesting was when a guy sold on eBay 200 MDs, all in their own sleeve box, with a beautifull sticker and cover (like blueraja) and a wonderfull wooden case ! If there is nothing special, a huge quantity of MDs (>50-100) is also a good argument.

• Like 1

I'm mainly looking to trade someone some MD's with some music on them that I may not have heard at all. I'm not really looking for any type of disc in particular.

I don't have problem to download music here in Vietnam. If it is for yourself also not risky to download music, you can go on Bitsnoop to find torrent files (even 24bit 96kHz that I wise you to record in real time) and download them at random with Bitorrent. I did it searching for Jazz and unusual classic music albums. Your MD unit will record in 24bit if your computer have a digital out and an audio fitted for that. It is simple that trading as your choice is wide.

I'm up for a trade with the PsychoPimpKiller.

The thing is the mystery of what you will be sent, the fun of getting a physical disc in the mail, a neat little MD package. Downloading is a different experience, typically impersonal.

CV

I totally agree. Downloading is nice but it gets old sometimes but it seems to be the way of the future. :-(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey, I'm "returning" to my good old MZ-RH910. I'd like to trade as well. I'm in Pittsburgh, PA.

Soon I'll finish a list with all my discs I've recorded through the years (since 2002), mainly using the optical input and some of them through my computer.

I'll let you know.

Ricardo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Trades can be any type, as I understand it.

I was interested in a "home made" trade.

Let me know though the name of the pre recorded title you are interested in.

:blush: Sorry, I'm new here. It's just that I'm a collector of pre-recorded releases, I'm not very much into home recordings now.

The album I'm looking for is a Celine Dion Mini Disc, "A New Day Has Come" released in 2002 by Epic Records (Sony Music) in the US.

I've been told the format was officially out of production in the record labels that year, so this should be one of the latest albums released in Mini Disc. Hence, it seems hard to find. I've never seen a picture of it, just have the photo below.

Amazon still has it in their catalogue, but its always out of stock :(

post-129663-0-37656300-1348673161_thumb.