NAC-HD1E and big lists of artists/albums

Rate this question

kcaluwae

Question

Hi,

I'm very pleased with my gigajuke but there's one functionality that is either not present or I cannot find it.

A possibility to search for an artist or to quickly scroll through a long list.

I have approx; 1500 artists and about the same number of albums and if I want to play an artist called 'Zohra' the only thing I can do is to scroll through the whole list.

I would be stunned if there would be no option to press 'z' or something on the remote but it just does not seems to work. Manual is not of much help about this topic.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Kris

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I'm very pleased with my gigajuke but there's one functionality that is either not present or I cannot find it.

A possibility to search for an artist or to quickly scroll through a long list.

I have approx; 1500 artists and about the same number of albums and if I want to play an artist called 'Zohra' the only thing I can do is to scroll through the whole list.

I would be stunned if there would be no option to press 'z' or something on the remote but it just does not seems to work. Manual is not of much help about this topic.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Kris

Hello. read all of my posts

There's a problem with big lists, because u need to use search function that is available only in folder mode. Also NAC-HD1E hasn't enough memory to operate if the artist/album list is very big, many records in database that also freezes.

Now I'm working to solve this problem by changing upgrading modifying and reprogramming all system.

• Like 1