Warning for iamorangeshop.com

Hello Members

I ordered a Brand new SONY MZ-RH1 at iamorangeshop.com for 270.00 USD.

I have ordered also one and want to pay with PayPal (listed on the webshop iamorange.com) but after registration and ordering i only could pay with western union or bank transfer.

"Maggie" from iamorangeshop.com informed me per mail PayPal have too high charges.

So i make the payment with bank transfer.

Some days later a "Maggie" from iamorangeshop.com contact me per e-mail i have to pay 130.00 USD more because the package was on the chinese customs and they want to pay for it its declared as a gift.

But as i ordered the intem on webshop i wrote as special information "please write price and price for shipping on the package".

She returned me a smile as e-mail and i never seen the package and the MZ-RH1.

So my warning now dont order at !!! iamorangeshop.com !!!

Regards

What do *chinese* customs have to do with you? It's coming from China, to Switzerland, if I understand you correctly. Your dispute is with Swiss Customs.....

I think perhaps this is the reason people use Paypal - there is a satisfaction guarantee. No item, money back, and it is enforced by Paypal.

We can help you find an MZ-RH1.

Meanwhile I checked and can find no complaints directly about iamorange. I suggest you ask for your money back. It appears to be a large business and they have nothing to gain by cheating you, therefore.

Maybe there has been some kind of misunderstanding, or.......?

Hello sfbp

You read correctly, she, "Maggie" with e-mail iamorangeshop@188.com want that i pay for the C H I N E S E customs to her own bank account.

The package never arrived europe and switzerland also not.

Now i have informed at first PayPal and PayPal said they will contact iamorangeshop.com

Really can you help me to find a brand new MZ-RH1?

I always look on eBay but a new one costs from 370.00 USD without shipping.

Regards

Sounds to me like she has somehow intercepted your communications with iamorange. It may even be that it is not iamorange that you have been dealing with? Certainly putting pressure on the company's Paypal account should yield some action, with a bit of luck.

I'll look a little further. PausePlayStop (which I have always been able to recommend) finally stated that they have no more of them.

Regards

Stephen

Hmm..... not much in the way of choices out there. There's some in Hong Kong (on your local Ebay here) where the shipping is not TOO bad....

Suggest a few lines of research:

Ebay UK

Ebay Australia

Yahoo Japan (the largest source of all MD equipment but you must be able to read Japanese). If you can find an auction then you can get one of the services to bid. Rinkya.com is recommended, and there are some other good ones that people here will chime in with, no doubt.

Note added: I looked at the HK auction in detail. They say "The LCD menu can be changed to English". I know on my own I did not find any such option. So unless someone here tells you how (eg if you have to go to service menu which is a REAL PAIN on this machine), it's wise to write to them to confirm HOW you change the language. I am NOT saying that this model cannot be changed - only that my own RH1 is not able to change, at least from the normal menus.

Perhaps someone has experience with the Far East model?

• 11 months later...

Hallo members,

I've also tried shopping -by mistake- and the same conversations happened in November of 2011. I've sent the money that "Maggie" claimed for the custom clearance... And "Maggie" claimed they didn't get the money ever... This site is swindling site. They had a good money so far from the custemers as like us.

At least from now on, hope nobody attempt to buy some goods from this %^&* site.

Regards