Javito

Looking for Celine Dion "A New Day Has Come" 2002 MiniDisc

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Hello!

I am looking for a particular MiniDisc release from singer Celine Dion, her album titled "A New Day Has Come". It was released in march 2002 by Epic Records in the US, and as far as I know it has to be one of the last minidiscs produced in the company.

Either you have it for sale or can you show some pictures if you own it, I will be more than grateful :yes: I just have one picture of it.

Thanks in advance for your help

Javier

post-129663-0-13528700-1336728755_thumb.

Nobody has or has ever seen this MiniDisc?? :fool: Come on it was released in the US, it shouldn't be that rare! :cray:

I'll look whn I get home, think I traded it a while ago, but may still have another one

I'll look whn I get home, think I traded it a while ago, but may still have another one

Really? Did you find something? I would love to see even if its a picture of the actual item :give_heart2:

Very strange. One of these was on sale (from Mexico) as recently as last Monday (18th Sep 2012). And you missed it... how come? Probably you need to set up a search in Ebay that emails you when what you are looking for turns up.

Very strange. One of these was on sale (from Mexico) as recently as last Monday (18th Sep 2012). And you missed it... how come? Probably you need to set up a search in Ebay that emails you when what you are looking for turns up.

I've just seen that :mega_shok: Damn it! I have that searching option active, but I think it was uploaded with a buy it now option and then it disappeared soon from view :sorry:

Anyway, that wasn't cheap! :(

Sorry, this MiniDisc is really rare. I have not seen a copy on ebay in the longest. The truth is, if you do a CD->MD digital copy, the sound quality will be about the same, assuming you use ATRAC SP Type-R.

Probably... But I'm more on the collector side of this. My main interest is not in the audio itself but the packaging, the booklet, the MD format etc ^_^

On the other hand, I wonder if this was a limited edition or similar?

I guess nobody has heard/seen this particular release on MiniDisc recently?:mellow: