WTB: Sony MZ-NH1 USB Cable

Rate this topic

fkkdk

Hello md fans,

Getting into md again.

I've lost my Sony MZ-NH1 USB cable. Which unfortunately is a propriatary design.

Any hints where to get it.

I've seached and searched to no avail.

Found some part dealers in the US that didn't ship internationally and I'm in Scandinavia.

Any hints?

Thanks

Michael

Ouch. I looked on Ebay and generally on web for you. You may have to try Japan. Here you go - good luck with it!

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k152834715

There are a couple of spare part places in the USA you might try. Try googling generally for Sony spare parts.

Ouch. I looked on Ebay and generally on web for you. You may have to try Japan. Here you go - good luck with it!

http://page9.auction...tion/k152834715

There are a couple of spare part places in the USA you might try. Try googling generally for Sony spare parts.

Thanks for the link. I didn't know about Yahoo Auctions.

The US places I found do not ship internationally.

I probably have a spare or two - I am kinda slow in sorting through my stuff though :'(

I hope I can be helpful

:)

Danny

Thanks Danny, maybe I'll get back to you. I'll give it a try to find it online first.

Thanks for the link. I didn't know about Yahoo Auctions.

You can (at least in theory) bid on Japanese auctions by proxy by registering with one of the auction sites. The one I know about is www.rinkya.com but there are several others.

For a small item like this (I know, the US vendors wanted almost $50 and that without shipping) I would think the major hassle would be getting registered. But it must be close to waking up time in Japan, I suggest you jump on that one I sent (try Google Translate or Yahoo Babelfish to help you). They only wanted about $20 which seems about right. The commission on that won't amount to much, hopefully, payable to rinkya or whoever.

• 2 weeks later...

Contact the ebay seller 'kanoya'. Doesn't have any on ebay atm, but is a seller in Japan 'kanoya2010', and always has em. He/she should be okay to use ebay to perform the transaction - has been very helpful and accommodating with me in the past.

Hope this helps

:)

Danny

I've just done some business with Kanoya, package arrived fairly quickly. I asked him about the NH-1 USB cable, here's his reply:

"For the USB cable, kindly note we have for sale that can match the Sony MZ-NH1 on our Yahoo auctions, please see below link for your reference:

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k153436693

Please review and advise if this USB cable is the Right one that your friend is looking for? If ok, our best price including shipping cost is $30/pc (by Air Mail without tracking number service). If he needs, we will sell it on eBay specially for him. The price might be a little higher, but kindly note this kind USB cable is rare now and the original cost is high when we bought them from the supplier. Please let us know if it is workable for him?"

I received my 10 HI-Md blanks, AC wall charger and charging stand for the NH-1 today from Kanoya. I would say he's reliable and prices were not out of line; if you can't find the part elsewhere for considerably less and from a reputable seller, then go with Kanoya (which apparently is the store name, I believe Mr. Hashikawa is the person you'll deal with. Tell him "eremite" sent you :good: