Help pricing EH1, NH3D, etc..

Rate this topic

Kardon

Hey there MDCF!

Been a while since I've been here, looks kinda different :P. I tried posting this on audioTstation, but I can't seem to login to account anymore :/

I was once a huge MD enthusiast, but as the time goes on I've used my units less and less. At this point they're just collecting dust, and I've found a buyer who is interested in the majority of my units, I'm just trying to figure out what their worth. If anybody here would be willing to chime in, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm going to just attach my spreadsheet from excel, copy pasta is not working well.

Units:

RH1 - Clean, has the hairline scratches on the display (don't they all?), seems to work well

NH1 - Clean, has marks from where the stickers used to be on the back

NH3D - Clean, has 1 or 2 small scratches on the finish

EH1 - Okay condition, has a good collection of scratches and flaws, but works perfect, and still looks good

EH70 - Very rough, one of the plastic trim bits needs to be glued on

EH50 - Very rough,

N1 - Physically good shape, read/write error

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnoef0nu8hrv20j/MiniDiscChart.xlsx

I figured the N1 would be worth very little, maybe thats the one I'll keep just for memories. I tried looking up completed/sold listings on ebay, but all I can find is info about the RH1 and NH1, no results when searching for any of the JDM units like the EH1, NH3D, EH50, and EH70.

Thanks for the help!

I figured the N1 would be worth very little, maybe thats the one I'll keep just for memories. I tried looking up completed/sold listings on ebay, but all I can find is info about the RH1 and NH1, no results when searching for any of the JDM units like the EH1, NH3D, EH50, and EH70.

Thanks for the help!

Do a search on the canadian and UK ebay sites.