Sony Insider Forums

New blanks still being made in 2013

Rate this topic

n.o.s.  = New old stock

I have six five packs of these unopened, 80 minute variety as well.  I have often wondered their true value.  It all depends on what the market will bear, I have not seen too many for sale in the last couple of years.  There was someone selling 25 packs on eBay.com a couple of years ago for 180 USD, that seemed a little steep to me at the time.

They are definitely nice blanks, in my opinion the nicest Sony blanks I own.

n.o.s.  = New old stock

I have six five packs of these unopened, 80 minute variety as well.  I have often wondered their true value.  It all depends on what the market will bear, I have not seen too many for sale in the last couple of years.  There was someone selling 25 packs on eBay.com a couple of years ago for 180 USD, that seemed a little steep to me at the time.

They are definitely nice blanks, in my opinion the nicest Sony blanks I own.

Are really nice ES.

1 or 2 edition?

In japanese market you can buy a lot of mds sealed at 1 euro / each; aside rare MDs, really limited edition or rare brands, the only " high price " MDs are ES; i ve seen a 5 - 74 pack, don t remember if 1 or 2 edition, sell at 30 $.

A nice day to all

Sergio

Unfortunately, The blank media doesn't made anymore in Korea. During early part of this year. I have found the manager of the factory, cause of the blank media made in our country, Korea. However, He says to me. They don't make the blanks media anymore after 2014, Jan. The line has closed.. I think any blanks doesn't made now. In this time, we spend the only remain blanks. It's really sad..