Will ATRAC 4.3 work with Windows 64 bit?

Rate this topic

Will ATRAC 4.3 work with Windows 64 bit? Or is a 32 Bit version required?

I am currently running ATRAC 4.3 with Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 3, 32 bit. This works OK.

I understand Windows 7 is available in both 32 and 64 Bit. Will ATRAC 4.3 work with Windows 7, 64 Bit? Or is the 32 Bit version required?

Will it work with Windows 8 or 8.1 with 64 Bit? Or is the 32 Bit version required?

Thanks

Hi Tom B,

I assume you mean to ask will SonicStage 4.3 work in Windows 7, 8 ans 8.1 environments. The answer is yes and many folks are doing this including myself.

There are several threads in these forums which detail the steps to get things working, Windows 8 versions require one or two additional steps to get around the installation of an unsigned driver.

You'll definitely need to download two packages from the Forum downloads section, the SonicStage 4.3 Ultimate version and the 64 bit Windows drivers.

Do a search on the forums for "Windows 64" and you locate the threads which contain the instructions for performing the setup. It is not difficult at all.

We really need to create a couple of documents to place in the downloads section to explicitly define the process for each OS which users can be pointed to for directions.

• Like 1