Classifieds policy

Azureal

Stephen, I completely agree with your direction.  I would much rather have the classified section be a place where contributing members can share the opportunity to buy, sell or trade their equipment with one another.

We all have the ability to search eBay for items we want and need if we choose to do so.

I plan to sell some of my unused equipment someday and I would certainly like to offer any "for sale" items to fellow members versus going immediately to eBay.

Can you clarify the policy on posting interesting finds on eBay?  For example, sometimes myself as well as others run across an unusual MD item for sale, some crazy deal or otherwise.  Is posting eBay links of that nature to be permitted?

Can you clarify the policy on posting interesting finds on eBay?  For example, sometimes myself as well as others run across an unusual MD item for sale, some crazy deal or otherwise.  Is posting eBay links of that nature to be permitted?

Yes you can - we even have a pinned thread for that kind of stuff here: 

Ok, thank you. I think we will put the curtain down on this particular thread before it gets out of hand. We have a poll running to decide what to do with eBay auctions in the classified section. Let's wait for the outcome of that and steer clear of mud slinging.

* Topic closed