Sony MZ-M100 plus blank discs for sale SOLD!

Rate this topic

bbeaudry

This unit has always worked well but hasn't been used in a very long time.  Not sure what shape the rechargeable internal battery is in.  i have all the accessories and a good number of un opened blank discs.  I'll have to do an inventory to see exactly how many.  Just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested.  I don't have use for it and would like to see it go to a good home instead of gathering dust.  Offers?  I'll be back with a count of the blank discs.

Thanks,

Bernie

Here's some photos.  The disc count is nine un opened pieces and thirteen used one pass discs.  This whole setup comes with the pouch, remote control/earphones, power supply/charger, external battery sled and stereo microphone with extension.  Again I'm sure the internal battery isn't in the best shape as its not been charged or used for a few years.  Please make me a reasonable offer for the MZ-M10 and accessories and/or the discs.

Thanks,

Bernie

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

Hi bbeaudry,

I am interested in the discs and the unit. What condition is the screen in - does it light up? I have two of them, but neither of their screens light up so I am looking for a unit that hopefully still has a screen that works (they tend to die, though the units themselves still work flawlessly).

This is my first posting on sonyinsider, though I have been reading this site for years.

Thanks!

HI Bernie.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm just starting to use an MZ-RH1 that I bought three years ago and forgot about. It's virtually brand new, with two new batteries, but only one HD disc. All  I have to do is try and make the  Mac software work and I'll be happy.

If you have any discs left over I'll take them off your hands for the agreed price and postage.

Best,

DB 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bernie,

I suspect the software will only work with older versions of the Mac operating system - I still have a ten year-old Powerbook that works well, as well as two newer laptops with the El Capitain OS.

But of course I need the software to be able to convert the files- any advice on where to start looking for that?

Regards, DB

• 3 months later...