iTunes to MD?

Rate this topic

Have you try to convert your iTunes audio files in the audio formats that are accepted by SonicStage ? The trick of just rename the files from .m4a ( MPEG-4 ) to . mp3 (MPEG-3) is not working very well. I would advise you to use dBpoweramp Music Converter, even if that mean to convert files by number of 10 only each times with the free edition. Oher sofwares : Total Video Converter, Easy CD-DA Extractor, etc.

More details about SonicStage 4.x here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SonicStage#Version_4

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

iTunes is the world's best way to play. But I having Issued with iTunes to MD. The problem may be hardware-related, or the issue may be with the iTunes drivers. I was found some support number so can you suggest me is it helpful to me or not can I trust them https://www.mactechnicalsupportnumbers.com/mac-customer-care-number/ . If You have another one so please share with us. Is there something I didn't understand here?

I have 4 Macs. If I need to get something onto MD from Mac (not very much these days, at all), I'd use one of these methods:

1. Directly from the Mac via optical (does not retain track marks).

2. Burn a playlist to cd and then copy the cd to md.

The site in the link is not Apple Support. Careful.

It also occurs to me that you could be using Hi-MD and are having a problem with Sony's Hi-MD s/w. If that's the case, then it's possible your current Mac OS doesn't work with that s/w. Mac OS/Sony Hi-MD s/w stopped being compatible some time ago, according to several users.

12 hours ago, bluecrab said:

1. Directly from the Mac via optical (does not retain track marks).

I am not in the Mac World but maybe you just need to use a plugin to add 2 seconds between tracks and then,with Sonic Stage  edit the MD and delete 2 seconds tracks.

PC : foobar2000 + Post-track silence plugin