MP3 from computer

Rate this topic

I would like to drag and drop some MP3s from my computer to my MZ N707,   but none of my computers recognize the player.

Is this another situation of proprietary crap that I need a bunch of software for,   or am I just missing something?

Please tell me what I need to do in order to conduct this seemingly very simple procedure.

Please keep your foul language to yourself. It sounds like you aren't educated enough for us to explain this to you. So I will content myself saying that it can not be done.

If someone wishes to wade in past the name calling, please go ahead. I wouldn't START with MP3 to begin with, to be honest, sire.

Thanks to those who gave me an honest straight forward reply.  

Thanks "Administrators  SFBP",  for helping me to decide on any future purchases,  I now know of the brand to avoid.  

You have a rather bizarre notion of what constitutes "foul language". 

And are obviously not even remotely qualified to evaluate the intelligence of others. 

Remove my password and name from  this seemingly  ill managed site. 

11 hours ago, rockledge said:

And are obviously not even remotely qualified to evaluate the intelligence of others.

Education and intelligence are two different things, and mostly independent of each other. An undereducated person can be very intelligent, and vice versa, a highly educated person can be less intelligent than others with way less education. I have met many of both kind.

12 hours ago, rockledge said:

helping me to decide on any future purchases,  I now know of the brand to avoid. 

This site is not run by the vendor you are referring to. There are enthusiasts here, who sacrifice their spare time for sharing their invaluable knowledge to help others, without getting any compensation from the company. I have not seen any Sony employee posting here yet.