MD and HiMD player/recorders on sale

Rate this topic

Guest Talisin

Guest Talisin

Hello everybody.

Because some family affairs including moving to a new home I'm reluctantly selling several of my MD and HiMD player/recorders in order to keep only what I'm gonna use. It's sad to me to say goodbye to my collection, but nowadays keeping it is impossible. 

I'm thinking of selling them in eBay and Wallapop, but previously I would like to give an opportunity to people here in the forums, since at least I know if they are buying them, my gadgets will be well treated and love :) So I'm gonna wait 2-3 weeks before going to public sale in those sites, in order to give time to people here that could be interested.

The players/recorders on sale are the following:

- MZ400: 1 unit.

- MZ510: 2 units, blue one and silver one.

- NH600: 1 unit.

-NH700: 2 units.

- RH10: 1 black unit...maybe. Even not being the one I usually take with me, it's the jewel of my collection, so it's difficult to me to let it go, but I can consider it if the offer is enough.

With them I will include chargers, remotes and battery cases, but not all of them have accessories, so I will be adding to the first ones selling.

Also I have lots (I mean LOTS :p) of MDs and HiMDs of all kinds, many of them new, that I'm not going to use either, so I'm keeping a good supply and selling the rest. There are many of them that a friend of mine got me in Japan in his travels, so I think there are some rare units and collections. If anyone interested in them, please let me know and I will send photos or any kind of information you could need.

Thanks guys!

Guest Talisin
On 5/10/2016 at 1:49 PM, Zubo said:

Hi?

What about RH10 price?

Hi Zubo. Sorry, I'm traveling and didn't see your message. 

I have no decided a exact price, but searching ebay and the same, I was thinking about 225-250€,m (plus mail costs) that is a price according to those I have found. 

Thanks. 

On 10/8/2016 at 2:01 PM, Talisin said:

Hi Zubo. Sorry, I'm traveling and didn't see your message. 

I have no decided a exact price, but searching ebay and the same, I was thinking about 225-250€,m (plus mail costs) that is a price according to those I have found. 

Thanks. 

TBH, I don't think you will get that price (except maybe on EBay). $100 seems nearer the mark.

Kind regards

Guest Talisin

Hi sfbp. 

Really? That's a surprise for me. All the auctions and buy now ads i find in eBay and wallapop are nearer 300€ than 100€  O_O

But I have always respected your opinions, so I will reconsidered it. Actually, I'm open to considered any offer I received and discuss it if needed.

Thanks a lot. 

On 2016. október 8. at 11:01 PM, Talisin said:

searching ebay and the same

Hi, when you search on ebay, it might give a better picture when you go to advanced search, and tick "sold listings". This will show the units actually sold in recent few months. Sometimes it includes unsold auctions too, so you may want to check those listings for having any bids.

Recent search for MZ-RH10 shows a wide range of selling prices, i.e., 17.50€, 22.50€ on one end, 132€, 104£, $250 on the other end, and 70€ in between. Admitting the first two were probably pure luck, it seems Stephen's estimate is a good one to begin with.

Guest Talisin

Ok, Sfbp and NGY, you have convinced me :)

So, 100€ plus shipping costs for the RH10. It seems to me a bargain, but of course, that RH10 is my loved one, so maybe I'm a bit subjective :P

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2016 at 10:16 PM, Talisin said:

Hi sfbp. 

Really? That's a surprise for me. All the auctions and buy now ads i find in eBay and wallapop are nearer 300€ than 100€  O_O

But I have always respected your opinions, so I will reconsidered it. Actually, I'm open to considered any offer I received and discuss it if needed.

Thanks a lot. 

They ask for 300 but they don't get it............

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear sir, 

Do you reckon having an MZ-NH700 as a back up for the MZ-RH910 a wise decision? if so, how much are u asking for it?

I'm pretty well of for my fellow 3rd world countrymen, but laughably poor for western world standard. so yeah, i'll give it a shot, how much?

I swear i wont be reselling them its for my own personal collection. 

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Talisin
On 22/4/2017 at 0:15 PM, krisnadii said:

Dear sir, 

Do you reckon having an MZ-NH700 as a back up for the MZ-RH910 a wise decision? if so, how much are u asking for it?

I'm pretty well of for my fellow 3rd world countrymen, but laughably poor for western world standard. so yeah, i'll give it a shot, how much?

I swear i wont be reselling them its for my own personal collection. 

Thank you

Krisnadiii, I do think is a good back up for your RH910. At least it has been a good back up for my RH10 every time I have had to use it instead. 

About price I don't want to get a very high one, just something fair for both of us. Since your conditions, do you think 60€ plus shipping is ok? I have search in eBay and the same and the price for a NH700 is easily three times that, and although other members has let me know that prices are too much overrated, I think 60€ is a good one. What do you think?

Oh, and don't worry, I trust people on this forum, always had good experiences, so I do believe is for your collection ;)

hai, i will think about it. as i just found out that mz-nh series doesn't natively plays mp3 like the mz-rh series does. i actually started to thinking of saving up for the mz-rh10 of yours. heheheh. gotta work damn hard I know 

here is my set so far, 20 years of collecting worth of stuff

20170503_222203.jpg

Guest Talisin
On 3/5/2017 at 5:22 PM, krisnadii said:

hai, i will think about it. as i just found out that mz-nh series doesn't natively plays mp3 like the mz-rh series does. i actually started to thinking of saving up for the mz-rh10 of yours. heheheh. gotta work damn hard I know 

Sorry krisnadii, I can't recall if NH-700 was one of the units you could adjust to play mp3 with a minor modification in the settings. You'll have to search through the forums :(

Anyway, what fits better for you, of course :)

And nice equipment!!!