Facebook alternative solution on Sony Xperia C4

forcealan

I am using Sony Xperia C4, of course I will have some games with the applications that I like. However, when I installed Clean Master I found that I needed to remove Facebook because it consumes too much memory space (partly because I frequently visit Facebook, this is something that many people like me. ). Do you have any solution to solve this problem?

On 20/3/2017 at 4:11 PM, forcealan said:

I am using Sony Xperia C4, of course I will have some games with the applications that I like. However, when I installed Clean Master I found that I needed to remove Facebook because it consumes too much memory space (partly because I frequently visit Facebook, this is something that many people like me. ). Do you have any solution to solve this problem?

You should delete facebook along with other heavy games and applications. Of course I have a solution for you is to use Facebook Lite, it is less than 1MB and the speed of social networking access is extremely fast. You can download Facebook Lite for Sony ( Android ) here http://facebooklite.playstoredownloadappfree.net/facebook-lite-download-for-android.html