Sony Insider Forums
Arr-Nine-Hundred

[SOLD] FOR SALE: TDK BIT CLUB 10-pack MiniDiscs NEW

Rate this topic

46 minutes ago, Arr-Nine-Hundred said:

Both my packs are now sold. The buyer was in HK, maybe there are still lots of collectors fans there? 

It is a place where this is easy to find somebody to repair your units AND to get a solution when your gumstick batteries are dead.

On 27/12/2017 at 9:28 PM, Arr-Nine-Hundred said:

Both my packs are now sold. The buyer was in HK, maybe there are still lots of collectors fans there? 

Just for my information, how much costed the parcel/kg to HK from UK ?

It was sold via eBay and I used their Global Ship Program, I think I just had to pay £4 or so. I then had to pay the postage to eBay UK shipping centre which was another £3.50 I think.

10 hours ago, Hmmm Music Lover said:

Hi sfbp,

Have you used these websites before to purchase? Based in the US,  just wondering if it is possible to buy from any of these two websites.

Thanks!

Yup

Buyee is slightly easier to use, slightly more restrictive as to which items you can buy (suck it and see!), and slightly higher fees.

FromJapan seems to have a tendency to deliver less-than-perfect goods at lower prices (probably the policies of Buyee are protecting you from this, but what you gotta have, you gotta have....)

You should expect a fair amount of spam, so don't use your PERSONAL email for these sites ;)

But they both allow access to the motherlode, Yahoo Japan Auctions.

2 hours ago, sfbp said:

Buyee is slightly easier to use, slightly more restrictive as to which items you can buy (suck it and see!), and slightly higher fees.

FromJapan seems to have a tendency to deliver less-than-perfect goods at lower prices (probably the policies of Buyee are protecting you from this, but what you gotta have, you gotta have....)

You should expect a fair amount of spam, so don't use your PERSONAL email for these sites ;)

But they both allow access to the motherlode, Yahoo Japan Auctions.

Thanks for the tips. I am going to check it out!

On 03/04/2018 at 3:07 AM, Fox Gabanna said:

Dang do you have anymore. I have one TDK Bit Club 80min minidisc

Is that the Mona Lisa pixelart one in your video? It looks very cool! It's a style that is actually quite "in" these days (8-bit retro).

Sorry I have no Bit Club for sale :(

Yes it was. I’m still on the hunt for more awesome minidisc. If you have any ideas where to look let me know. Thanks for the response.