[SOLD] FOR SALE: 50 (Fifty) MiniDisc bundle - Various brands Maxell, BASF, Sharp with sleeves - Willing to Split into 10-packs

Rate this topic

Arr-Nine-Hundred

Hello once again!

I have a bundle of 50 minidiscs of various brands - Maxell, Sharp, BASF etc.

They are a mixture of 74 and 80 minutes discs, most have sleeves.

I'm willing to split them into 10-packs.

Not sure of a fair price so please PM me with offer.

I am based in the UK but I can post internationally.

Photos here: https://imgur.com/a/vmpes

Thank you muchly :)

On 12/3/2017 at 12:51 PM, PhilippeC said:

Nice pictures, you know how to use a good camera...

Thanks for the compliment Philippe - I think camera's on phones are very good these days. I used my new Nexus 6P which has an amazing camera. I did a test compared to my Panasonic Lumix compact (with Leica lens) and there was a lot less noise in the Nexus photo.

17 hours ago, PhilippeC said:

Nexus 6p : 24-bit/96kHz quality sound. Good enough. Easy to compare with MD quality... from LP4 to ATRAC3plus 352kbps and LPCM.

Funny you should say that as I was using RocketPlayer on my other phone yesterday and decided to stream some music wirelessly to my portable bluetooth speaker. I marvelled at this technology and for a moment MiniDisc seemed like ancient stone tool in comparison...

...however I just like the process of creating compendiums with MiniDisc. Crafting a disc by recording music in realtime is just a fun activity for me. So the MiniDisc stays!

By the way - discs are now SOLD

I have mysel f a Asus Zenfone 3 able to 24bit-192kHz. A good sound like you say but in fact I do not have any pleasure like I have with my MZ-RH1 with a TDK Wa inside, so my wife take it and I come back to my Samsung E1200 (12$).

i think I will spend a lot of time to record in real time in SP mode a part of the 2.000 (triple soon) SACD/DSD/24bitLP that I have been dowloaded during last year (torrents from Rutracker and T411 mostly, thanks of being in Vietnam). That mean a real 24bit-48kHz sound.

• Arr-Nine-Hundred changed the title to [SOLD] FOR SALE: 50 (Fifty) MiniDisc bundle - Various brands Maxell, BASF, Sharp with sleeves - Willing to Split into 10-packs
16 hours ago, PhilippeC said:

I have mysel f a Asus Zenfone 3 able to 24bit-192kHz. A good sound like you say but in fact I do not have any pleasure like I have with my MZ-RH1 with a TDK Wa inside, so my wife take it and I come back to my Samsung E1200 (12$).

I may well go for a MZ-RH1 using the proceeds from the eventual sale of the BIT CLUB. Should I Philippe? Always wanted one, I love the understated look of it and those VU meters.