Help Needed: Music Recorded to Minidisc (Will Pay)

Rate this topic

MaxKriegerVG

Hi, all

I'm a game developer looking to record music to Minidisc as a promotional giveaway item for project I'm working on. As MD recorders aren't exactly easy to come by nowadays, I'm reaching out to this community to see if there would be anybody interested in recording a set of music tracks from the project onto MD. I will provide the MDs and music tracks (in any format required, I have the WAV masters) - all I would need is your help writing the tracks to MD. I would pay you for your work, plus shipping - if anyone is interested, we can discuss pricing. 

Thank you! I really hope this works out - MD is such a neat format and being able to pull this off would really be something special. As far as I know, no video game has ever distributed soundtracks on MD before - this would be a first :-) 

Recording units? Sorry :\ I'm not incredibly knowledgeable about the hardware yet, and my preliminary research indicates I would be paying $100+ (including shipping) for a recorder I would only likely be using once, so I figured it would make more sense to reach out to a place like this.

If you need further proof that this is a legitimate venture, here's a link to the Kickstarter that this will serve as a promotional item for.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1113141213/crossniq

Looks like it's a promotional item for one of the kickstarter packages for the OP's video game. The lower value packages include the soundtrack as MP3/AAC/FLAC but the MD is a bit of memorabilia for one of the more expensive packages. Might attract someone who still uses MiniDiscs or maybe just someone who likes collecting rare videogame stuff?

Are you intending to do any packaging/labelling for the MiniDiscs MaxKriegerVG?