Sony Insider Forums

MZ-N510, MZ-R500, and more...low price

Rate this topic

For Sale: TWO MD portables (+ bonus portable CDP) for the price of one:
49 USD + ship. MZ-N510 & MZ-R500. N510 is perfect and includes 3V converter, RM-MC11EL remote, USB cable, earbuds, and OpenMG/Simple Burner 2.3 CD. Great for NetMD/SS. I have that pictures tell most of the story, but the 1.95MB size restriction prevents me from including, even if I zip them. They are all around 3-4MB. JPG. Will be happy to send them via PM!. I have labeled the MZ-R500 as "Flaky," but I'm not sure why. It is pictured as working in the photo I took only minutes ago. I think perhaps it could have stop-and-start playback issues? The R500 works with the 3V converter. Although I cannot picture it here, I will also include one Panasonic SL-221 portable CDP (with both headphone and line out). Working when I took its pic minutes ago, but I really haven't used it in a while. Included will be 4.5V converter. I think that's everything! Will ship anywhere...cost of shipping of course determined by your location. PMing me is fine. Thanks!

I would love to include the pics referred to above,

This will leave me with 2 portables and 8 decks. Some of them have to go, too, but not just right now. It feels kind of weird for so much stuff to go and the MD gear is just a part of the bigger picture.

Edited by bluecrab