FS: Sony Minidisc Walkman MZ-NH3D Japan Rare

Rate this topic

Fox Gabanna

Hello fellow Minidisc lovers,

I have a MZ-NH3D for sale.  I currently have two of these and I can't use them both at the same time so I figured I'd let one go to be apart of someone elses collection. The unit comes with a Short USB cable, Cradle, Remote and AC Adapter. Everything works great and it has minor wear on it due to it being 13yrs old. It's a phenomenal player and it is considered a "Downloaoder" So you can put songs onto it, but you can't upload to a PC. It's a rare item and it was only released in Japan only. I'd be willing to take some offers on the device so feel free to PM me with questions or answers!

Here is an enclosed video of all the devices I currently have. Just a disclaimer: I cannot part ways with the EH1 as it has sentimental attachment to a late friend I went to Japan with. Tried selling it earlier and just couldn't do it. So don't inquire about it. The RH1 is off limits too. 

MZ-N707 (Both of these devices are recently new. I have original packaging and the included car kit to go with them)

MZ-NH1: This came from Holland, Netherlands! It is a EU spec so if you want this model you will need a power converter

MZ-N10 Recently new as well. Original box and battery works great! (My favorite NetMD)

MZ-M10: Mac Compatable recently new as well with original box. (Not shown in video as it didn't make it to my mailbox in time)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...