Sony PC usb digital audio convertor Model: PCLK-U5

Rate this topic

Hi i have been recording using the PCLK-U5 usb digital audio convertor to my Sony MZ-N710,

Im using the sync-record and im getting a track list in this order song 01 03 05 07 09 11 13 15 17 and so on, it is not sync-recording with track 01 02 03 04 05,

I used windows media player, jet audio, audacity, and other media players but they all do the same recording with the tracks skipping a number ?

Hi yes i am getting two tracks joined up and a number of tracks not sync-recording properly,

when i press stop on the MD and start playing the media player again it goes to next track number or if im sync-recording it pretty much does both of the same 01 03 05 or two tracks joined up ? 

If i press stop on the media player the MD starts flashing digital waiting for music input to record when it's sync-recording the tracks it's doing the following 01 03 05 07 09?

It's going to wait the prescribed number of seconds before dividing the track, I think. If the signal hasn't dropped by the time you press start on the media player then you will get two tracks merged into one. Once the signal drops then you get a track mark.

It's at the best of times an iffy process. I think some of the folks here have worked out a special add on to Foobar2000 to play two seconds of silence at the end of each track to accomplish what you want.

To add 2 seconds between tracks (and most of the times adding tracks on the MD which you will need to delete one by one or faster with Sonic Stage using an Net-MD connection) with foobar2000, use the plugin < foo_dsp_silence >. I have found a similar function in JRiver Media Center (maybe the free sotware jRiver Media Jukebox have it too) but for a recording, the player need to be simple ans JRiver is NOT simple....