MD player CD burner

Rate this topic

JulianPH

Thanks for your reply. I ma just convened that one day Sonic will stop working on my old laptop and then my files will be lost. If I connect my MD to a CD burner then the quality will be lost bec it is not digital. 
so, I am trying to find a way to continue putting tracks into my live concert MD recordings and those tracks transfer to a CD that I burn. It works beautifully with Sonic but once that’s gone! Best wishes Julian 

I tried to used the software CD to load the programme onto my new laptop but it would not work. I suspect the programme is too old for the operating system. So that's what I mean by 'lost'. Once my old laptop dies I won't be able to download my MD sound files to Sonic Stage or edit them.

Hello. Managed to get the SS onto Windows 10 Pc now but when open it keeps crashing and says I have to register. Registration site is not active. 
Photos-getting these error messages. 

Can’t work out which driver I need if any 

thanks so much for your help!

84A36391-34AB-405F-95A2-647F73E62987.jpeg

AF8503B1-8EC7-4E86-A20B-D14A89F264D4.jpeg

I'm assuming you have 64-bit Windows 10. If not (ie 32-bit Windows), these instructions are different.

1. You must always run Sonic Stage as an administrator. This is a matter of changing your account type so you are always logging on as one.
2. You need to install the NetMD driver from here. You need to disable mandatory driver signing for one boot cycle in order to get the (unsigned) driver installed.

Instructions are everywhere (all over this forum), but the most important thing is you have to follow the steps in the first post (it may not matter, but you do have an RH1) of the following thread: