*FAQ written by void and edited for ATRACLife use by Ishiyoshi
VoidMP3FM is small program which will enable one to upload and download Mp3 files to/from the NW-E00x Series.
- You can drag MP3 folders from your hard drive and put them to walkman. (no recursion. if you drag the folder "MYMP3", all MYMP3\*.mp3 files will be copied. But, for example "MYMP3\SUBFOLDER\*.mp3" WILL NOT be copied.)
- Press SAVE ALL button when finished. Changes will be commited. Do not disconnect your player untill transfer is finished!
- You can also drag MP3 files from you hard drive to the existing folders on your walkman.
- You can delete MP3 files and folders on your walkman. (using DEL key)
- To get your files back - drag MP3 files and folders from your walkman to any folder on your hard drive.
- Delete all files and directories from your walkman. (you may leave directories you have created yourself).
- Run voidMP3FMinstall.exe.
- Enter your walkman root directory as install path.
- Choose to overwrite all existing files.
- Run voidmp3fm.exe from the root directory of your Walkman.
DOWNLOAD LINK ---> click here
- Now voidMP3FM supports up to 10000 tracks.
- Improved installation.
- Fixed some bugs, improved stability.
Software crashes many times randomly while transfering songs; possibly related to visual element. (*solution submitted by Thomas).
- right click on voidMP3FM.exe
- select Properites->Compatibility->select Run this program in compatibility mode: Win98 / Win Me; in 256 colors
- disable visual themes