driver for SONY NW-MS11 and NW-E10 network walkman under Win10 X64

Rate this topic

Henry Sun

Hello,

is there any solution to get driver for SONY NW-MS11 and NW-E10 network walkman under Win10 X64?I know they are very old. I have installed Sonicstage 4.3 but failed to get the driver to work for the players, and SS can`t recognize the players.

thanks in advance.

Henry

You'll have to tell me the PIDs and I can try adding them. Do they use NetMD? If not, the problem is elsewhere. I don't recognise these models, but I am guessing they are from before the days of ATRAC3+ and Hi-MD. In which case, modifying the NETMD760.INF install file will solve your problem.

19 hours ago, sfbp said:

You'll have to tell me the PIDs and I can try adding them. Do they use NetMD? If not, the problem is elsewhere. I don't recognise these models, but I am guessing they are from before the days of ATRAC3+ and Hi-MD. In which case, modifying the NETMD760.INF install file will solve your problem.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you! Didn`t expect to have such a prompt reply.

NW-MS11 can be connected and recognized by Win10 default network walkman Driver!

the issue is NW-E10. it is a network walkman as well with 128m storage and no expansion with memory stick.

The PID is  VID_054C&PID_006F, are these information sufficient.

anyway, thanks for your kind message.

Cheers,

Henry