Just got the NW-S205F and it works with VoidMP3FM

Rate this question

rumin8

Question

So I picked up my 2gig NW-S205 black sony player today. I returned a Sandisk Sansa e250 to get this thing instead. The Sansa was awesome, in every way except sound quality, which my Sennheisser earbuds revealed to be utter shit.

THe other issue with the Sandisk was that it was really annoying to change anything while running, it had an Ipod like interface that was easy to use, but not so much when you're moving.

So.... I got this one, knowing full well that Sonic Stage sucks... and found out about this VoidMP3 thing and gave it a try.... I expected to be disappointed since no-one's said explicitly that it works with my player... So I'll confirm here that it does!!! Thanks so much to the guy that made it, I got my player up and running with it in about a minute, and everything seems to work as it should - no need for dirty sony software on my comp...

Thanks again...

5 answers to this question

I am using this voidmp3fm on my s205 , it has got some problems dealing with bit rates more than 128kb ( often slows or quickens ) and does not support .wav files but its still so much better than sonic stage

Edited by sasha