2200mA PSP Battery

Rate this question

DannyB37

Question

I'm thinking of getting this

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...test%5Fcookie=1

a 2200mA PSP Battery.

Basically, because I can't find a good Sony HDD player here in Canada, so I was thinking of getting that and a 4GB memory stick (can't find a Sony though, so can't put atrac on it) :sad:

-Probably will end up getting a Sony 2GB

But what are your experiences with the battery life of the psp with atrac3plus 64kbps playback? How long?

With the default battery and the one I posted the link to! :unsure:

Thanks

(How long is music playback reckoned to be anyway?)

5 answers to this question

SonicStage recognizes Memory Sticks regardless of brands so go for the 4GB one. About the battery life...can't really say (depends on how you use it, brightness level, if the screen is on or off, etc)....cuz I no longer use my PSP as my music player ever since I brought the NW-E507 (better audio quality).

Basically, because I can't find a good Sony HDD player here in Canada, so I was thinking of getting that and a 4GB memory stick (can't find a Sony though, so can't put atrac on it) :sad:

You seem to have some gross misconceptions about MS, lol... SanDisk Memory Sticks are better/faster than Sony ones (or at least they have been historically), with even the "regular" SanDisk cards showing faster transfer speeds than Sony's alleged "High-Speed" MS cards... Also as long as the MS supports MagicGate (and I think they all do these days) you won't have any problems putting ATRAC on it, Sony or not. Keep in mind that SanDisk has as much to do with MS as does Sony, perhaps even more. The format was co-developed by both companies...

You seem to have some gross misconceptions about MS, lol... SanDisk Memory Sticks are better/faster than Sony ones (or at least they have been historically), with even the "regular" SanDisk cards showing faster transfer speeds than Sony's alleged "High-Speed" MS cards... Also as long as the MS supports MagicGate (and I think they all do these days) you won't have any problems putting ATRAC on it, Sony or not. Keep in mind that SanDisk has as much to do with MS as does Sony, perhaps even more. The format was co-developed by both companies...

I read somewhere that they don't work.

http://www.atraclife.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2524 Turned out to be a fake, but I wated too long to do anything about it now! lol

If Sandisk will work I'm happy! :lol:

I read somewhere that they don't work.

http://www.atraclife.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2524 Turned out to be a fake, but I wated too long to do anything about it now! lol

If Sandisk will work I'm happy! :lol:

Buy Memory Sticks only from reputable retailers. Though I usually say stay away from place like Stooples, Best Lie and Futile Shop, in this case you really want to buy from somewhere like that--that way you can be sure they were purchased through authorised channels and they will be geniune MS. Plus if you buy from somewhere like that and you have any problems you can just return the MS without any hassles as well. May be a bit more expensive but considering if you buy from eBay, or small retailers, etc. you could end up getting a fake card which is just like throwing the money in the garbage, lol...