My review of the S2 Sports Walkman NW-S205F

Rate this question

gr00vy0ne

Question

It took me a while to finish this review but it's finally done. The great thing is that they've lowered the prices on these things now so they're still a great deal considering what it can do.

Avid runners will probably take a liking to it.

The bottomline is that I think the unit itself is wonderful. However, the included headphones are not good and poorly designed and you still have to use SonicStage with it. Other than that, it does exactly what it's supposed to do and does it well. G-Sensor is very accurate!

http://www.siliconpopculture.com/articles/...lkman_nw_s205f/

Enjoy!

5 answers to this question

Oh... very nice.

You should write reviews for NW-S600/700 and NW-A800 series as well :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind testing the S705F as well. Well, I'll keep it in mind for the next couple of reviews. Thanks!

The most outrageous thing about this is that Sony’s own software doesn’t support multiple languages so there’s no way you could even take advantage of this. Clearly, this needs to be addressed especially when you consider both Apple iTunes and Microsoft Windows Media Player both support unicode and multiple languages. Bad Sony again!

THANK YOU!! :)

Oh... very nice.

You should write reviews for NW-S600/700 and NW-A800 series as well :lol:

Just to let you know, I did end up sourcing a NW-S705F today so I will be doing a review at some point. :wave: