Wrong playing-time (Sony NW-E003)

bauks

Hello!

I hope, that I'm right here to enter my problem and hope for solution.

I'm german so my english isn't always fine. B)

I've bought a SONY NW-E003 and as I saw that here is a special SW necessary (SonicStage) I wanted to return it but thanks to VoidMP3FM my decision changed. :)

I not used my player very often up to (had more work with searching alternative SW-solutions) now but I noticed no problems like described by other users here (e.g. when moving several directories).

I've detected one fault: The showed playing-time is not correct. A song with 7min. is shown as ~3Min. When you playing a track you can see that 1 sec. on the display is really about 2-3 sec. running. The songs are playing complete and in correct speed. :sad:

Player was already upgraded to V2.1.

Many thanks for help or hints!

Edited by bauks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Noticed it too. I like listening to an audio program that in total is 3 hours. I split it into 10 minute pieces so that I can quickly move from to a different part of the program. I noticed that if I try fast forwarding within a song it does not display the elapsed time correctly and seems somewhat slow fast forwarding.

I had to reformat the drive and was adding some AAC files using sonicstage and did display the time correctly and the fast forwarding happened faster as well.

yes, i also own a nw-e015f and the same happens to me. there are some known bugs but this software still is a great solution. I prefer use it instead of the Big White Elephant called SonicStage. In fact I am eager to get updated version of this VoidMp3fm. Any news or rumors?

Agniz

I have noticed this too, using NW-E015F.