Sony NW-A808 - White

Rate this topic

heya

my new player, bought from Japan on ebay. First mp3 pleyer ive owned, only ever owned Sony discmans back in the day. Been using SE walkman phones lately. let me say, this player is fantastic. About my case for it, my god Sony accessories are expensive, even for a silicon case, so got this for $10aud, made from cord material (like the cord pants) does the job.... ebay australia powerseller, think they make them all them selves and sell direct to buyers, they sell worldwide if others are intersted. headphones are of course Jays d-Jays. Pictured with my new laptop. past 2 weeks ive bought laptop, nokia n95, this player and the headphones, better stop spending $$$, im only 18 :sad:

Few pics:

post-4879-1130284292_thumb.jpg

post-4879-1130284304_thumb.jpg

post-4879-1130284328_thumb.jpg

post-4879-1130284338_thumb.jpg

what you think? not bad for a first package? :)

Edited by 500

i think i need to sell it now, i think the money is more important right now, will be a shame to see it go. should any one be interested in it, please add me to msn, mariani_david AT hotmail.com or send me a pm. and i will give details. ITs practically new, less than 3hrs use, nothing used besides cd and usb once, but in plastic like new again. Headphones werent used.

has any one been forced to do this? sell something they like coz they need money?

Thankfully when I was 18, we didnt even have CDs widely available yet and the default format was cassettes. Cheap and cheerful. And those walkmans were awesome sounding...Auto reverse was new tech. Used to spend sunday afternoons running an alcohol soaked earbud over the magnetic head and roller mechanisms to clean it. Classic. Something you 18 year olds nowadays will never have the chance to do.

Thankfully when I was 18, we didnt even have CDs widely available yet and the default format was cassettes. Cheap and cheerful. And those walkmans were awesome sounding...Auto reverse was new tech. Used to spend sunday afternoons running an alcohol soaked earbud over the magnetic head and roller mechanisms to clean it. Classic. Something you 18 year olds nowadays will never have the chance to do.

Well, I am in early 20s... but I had a chance to use cassette Walkman; I was pretty good at fast forwarding or rewinding to find right song. This is something people won't have to deal with to find a song... Now days, simply click a button and there is the song playing.