new walkman ?

Rate this topic

thefanboy

Guest Stuge

Anyone know about any new walkman coming ? spy pictures ? rumors ? spotted in the wild? word-of-mouth???.....etc etc ?

HMM new walkman ?haha

A82x series is still to be launched in my country :lol:

ON a serious note:Right now there no info regarding any new Walkman .

Zizi-san,

thanks, but year end seems to be too far, as I am not impressed with this a82x thing.....a80x was a better looking device, though a82 has bigger display and reportedly better sound though.

In my opinion current line-up does not have the zing to last till year end.

Stuge,

Even when a82x comes to India, it may be expensive. IMHO, when they release it there, they shd put NC earphones.

Edited by theFanboy

Guest Stuge

Stuge, in Argentina sony still sells the "Bean" in 512 & 256 versions :lol:

http://www.sonystyle.com.ar/ar/site/catalo...p;id=cat2040009

Bean is cute(No doubt ) ,but quality is not great at all and its usb port is also very delicate .

Stuge,

Even when a82x comes to India, it may be expensive. IMHO, when they release it there, they shd put NC earphones.

Yes you are right that these will definately cost a bomb if they are released here and like always, I may again have to be satisified with a lower capacity player . sad.gif

My expectations are simple,

Improve the GUI. Though interface is simple and clean, it needs some cosmetic changes....(currently icons and text are not on par with current generation models from competitors)

A80X looks better than current models...pls break this habit of going back...needless to say, looks sell stuff.

only three models shd be there: plain vanilla, with bluetooth, with noise cancel and make universal fm part of all models.

• 2 months later...