11/21: Wild MZ-R700/R500 Hack

Rate this topic

please help me

hello friend, I live in Chile excuses my ortografic lack, to improve the functions of this equipment MZ N710 she enters to menu on watch and she changes the values items 061 that originally indicate 20 it changes by 70 and in item 062 it changes by 75 , with these changes you obtained the functions of the models but advanced, please i need the values that would show in menu on watch to repair my unit that lost these values,! precaution you do not enter nor you change the values in item 020 to 026, if you change to these values you ocurred just like to my, please help me my mail ysist@hotmail.com thanks....

Help me please

hello friend, I live in Chile excuses my ortografic lack, to improve the functions of this equipment MZ N710 she enters to menu on watch and she changes the values items 061 that originally indicate 20 it changes by 70 and in item 062 it changes by 75 , with these changes you obtained the functions of the models but advanced, please i need the values that would show in menu on watch to repair my unit that lost these values,! precaution you do not enter nor you change the values in item 020 to 026, if you change to these values you ocurred just like to my, please help me my mail ysist@hotmail.com thanks....

• 1 year later...

Is there ANY way, to disable the auto track-adding when recording from the line input? If I record speech with micropohone thru the line in, the MD adds hundreds of track marks, and a have to delete it, if i want to record more because 1 disc can contain max 254 track mark.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but reading how Sony selectively disable certain features on some MD units to justify selling them cheaper just reinforces my belief in what a horribly cynical sh!tty company Sony is.

I love minidisc and Hi-MD - it is (was) a fabulous product. But it was completely mismanaged by that bunch of tossers known as Sony.

Sorry guys, just letting off steam! Best of luck in enabling those hidden features.

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I bought a Sony MZ-710 off eBay, and as I was bidding on various MDs (Won this one!) got confused as to the model I have, and hacked it :-(

My eyesight is not too brilliant, and I honestly thought it was a 707.

I got into service mode fine, and did the deeds, but now I have only two menus, USEFUL and OPTION with only four total things I can do. PlayInfo, SpeedCrtl, EarGrd and PowerMode.

The unit plays ok etc, but I would like to get it back, problem is, it won't let me back in service mode. I don't have a remote control, as it had water in it sometime (prolly got caught in the rain) and was totally screwed, so trying to enter through that is out of the question.

I have tried using Group as shift, cancel as shift and am at the end of my tether :-(

I have tried tapping in the sequence slowly and quickly and all to no avail.

Any ideas would be gratefully received...

Many thanks in advance