Listening to a mini disk on my Harley

Rate this topic

02RoadKing

I have an 02 Road King and I'm presently using a Rio SP250 to listen to mp3 while riding down the road. The RIO is a pile....it skips, fm sucks.....

Anyways, I'm interested in the Sony MZ-NF610 and I was wondering if anyone has one yet and what they think of it's operation. My buddy has the 505 and loves it. His only complaint is the volume doesn't go high enough. I just need something with great tunes, FM , extended play and enough volume to hear the music under my helmet.

thanks,

Mike

Sony do tend to be on the quiet side--but I don't know of any other brands that offer FM. Also, even with Sonys, listening at max volume can do some dirt to your ears, unless you've got the headphones on over ear plugs.

Guest Anonymous

I have an 02 Road King and I'm presently using a Rio SP250 to listen to mp3 while riding down the road. The RIO is a pile....it skips, fm sucks.....

Anyways, I'm interested in the Sony MZ-NF610 and I was wondering if anyone has one yet and what they think of it's operation. My buddy has the 505 and loves it. His only complaint is the volume doesn't go high enough. I just need something with great tunes, FM , extended play and enough volume to hear the music under my helmet.

thanks,

Mike

well that's prabably the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life.

i ride a motorbike and i would never dream of using headphones whilst riding.

not only is it stupid and dangerous to yourself and other road users, it's illeagal in some places

Well Guest,

Many cruisers come with audio systems and speakers AND have a headphone out for connecting to helmets with cb/intercom/speakers. Some even have cd changers! (BMW for example)

There are people out there who say just riding a motorbike is "stupid and dangerous."

As for the law, they don't know squat. Some idiot cop actually tried to ticket me for wearing earplugs!! I couldn't believe it.

Guest Anonymous

I listen to my minidisc player or personal radio on both my motorbike and bike all the time, but only in one ear.

As for MDs with FM, I just bought an MZg755 and love it!!