mz r700 No track marks on silence between tracks.

Rate this topic

b1kshad0w

I have a mz r700. I hadn't tried to record with it in a couple years. I remember it would automatically make the track marks on silence. It says so in the manual too. I tried making the silence up to over 4 seconds and the only way I got it to make a new mark was to pause winamp for awhile. (I'm using winamp to play the music into the r700) Any suggestions? Maybe I need a different player that's easier to add time between tracks. Even at 4.5 seconds. I don't think it really changed the time in winamp to more than 2 seconds.

Well, that wasn't the news I wanted to hear. If I had a long enough pause, it would stop and make a track mark. Do you know of a player that you can make longer adjustments to the delay at the begining or end of a song? It would take too long to make all those track marks. I'm not having any luck getting enough silence in between tracks.

to dissapoint you further...there are plugins that create as much spacve as you liek between tracks for winamp...but you'll never get a trackmark because the pc's otput is continuous, i have to manually trackmark everythjing i record from pc. Alternativce is Mironics titler which has a winamp plugin that presses tmark between each track (i believe, i've neveer tried the thing. cheap clones can be ahd on ebay

I experimented. If I turned down the volume of winamp, it stopped recording and said gave the message of no input. When you start recording again, it makes it a new track. So at 20 seconds, it says no source or something to that effect. I'd hook it back up, but I'm playing with the n505. They have two more. $72 dollars is such a bargin. hmmmmm...