Hack mz-n710

Rate this topic

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

:roll: ^^^ WTF ??!!?? Does this mean YES you can use the hack for the 710 or not ?

I'm only interseted on getting line out, is there a way of doing this on the 710 ?

Guest Anonymous

a mz-n710 hack work!

Make sure you're using the AC adapter or a fully charged gumstick (and/or with a AA)

To enter service mode (Slighty different):

Set the HOLD switch on

While holding the GROUP key, enter the classical sequence:

FF FF REW REW FF REW FF REW PAUSE PAUSE

Release the GROUP key

Press VOL + | You should see "MANUAL" displayed on the left and "0 00" on the right.

Press PLAY | You should see "Laser" on the left and "0 10" on the right.

Press VOL + 5 times | You should see "F Code" on the left and "0 60" on the right.

Press PLAY | You should see "0 61" on the right, the first 3 digits of the left display should be continuously incrementing. The last 2 digits of the left display are a value in memory that you want to change (it probably reads "20" for the MZ-N710, write this number down!).

Press VOL + repeatedly until the last two digits of the left display read "70" (you can press VOL - if you go past it).

Press PAUSE

Press PLAY | You should again see incrementing numbers in the first 3 digits of the left display and "0 62" should appear in the right display. The last two digits of the left display are the value you want to change (it probably reads "64" for the MZ-N710, write this number down!).

Press VOL + repeatedly until this reads "7B" (you can press VOL - if you go past it).

Press PAUSE

Remove all power plug or battery to exit service mode

Guest Anonymous

this crak dont work correctly on my mz-n710 1.500!

i get the useful menu but all others options are disapears!

do you know a hack work for a mz-n710 version 1.500???

thank's

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

hello friend, I live in Chile excuses my ortografic lack, to improve the functions of this equipment she enters to menu on watch and she changes the values items 061 that originally indicate 20 it changes by 70 and in item 062 it changes by 75 , with these changes you obtained the functions of the models but advanced, please i need the values that would show in menu on watch to repair my unit that lost these values,! precaution you do not enter nor you change the values in item 020 to 026, if you change to these values you ocurred just like to my, please help me my mail ysist@hotmail.com thanks....