Christopher

State of the forum(s) + changelog

573 posts in this topic

The Gallery will be available soon. I'm in Seaside, Florida at the moment with limited Internet access so it makes it a little more difficult for me to fix these problems quickly..soon my friends.

Thanks Chris,

Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do to help. :)

Update: Invision is investigating the issue with PM's and should have it resolved within the next 24-48 hours. I appreciate your patience.

Pm's are now working. :thank_you2:

Jan edit: Amazingly I was able to find the rank images and they are now back in place. The Gallery should come sometime later this week.

Just noticed that the forum is now lacking (since the upgrade) the link at the top for the main minidisc.org page... so there is no link back to it once yr here in the forums.

Google has asked me to run ads at this size. I will reintroduce the ad blocking code for certain groups soon..and extend any premium member's subscription for 6 months free as a sign of gratitude for being so patient.

Quite impressed with the new face of this site! Any news as to when to expect the Gallery to be reactivated?

Cheers,

Bryan

Any news as to when to expect the Gallery to be reactivated?

Hopefully, early February. :)

Advertisements have been turned off in the forum for premium members, VIP's, and moderators.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but recently I keep getting these error pages for no apparent reason. And although it doesn't happen all the time it is more frequent then wanted. Just thought I might point it out, I still like the new look, it's more clean.

I have to sign back in every few days here and at Atraclife though I never signed out.

I 'm unable to Replay and see Emoticons when I'm using Firefox(Version 2.0.0.1) .To replay ,Right now I'm using IE 7 to replay .

See the Image Below :

MD-.jpg

Edited by stuge

I'm also using Firefox 2.0.0.1, and I can do and see all the things you said. Could it be an extension that doesn't interact well? Try disabling them all first.

Which Extension are you taking abt ? I have Deleted GreaseMonkey etc addons ,but I 'm having the same problem

I 'm unable to Replay and see Emoticons when I'm using Firefox(Version 2.0.0.1) .To replay ,Right now I'm using IE 7 to replay .

Stuge - have just switched to the same skin you are using in Firefox 2.0.0.1 and don't seem to have any issues. Are you using "Fast Replay" or the usual "Post Replay"? :P

What's the error massage? lol

Stuge, are you sure you didnt accidentally block the images using firefox's tools?

Stuge, are you sure you didnt accidentally block the images using firefox's tools?

I think ..Now, I have to agree I really did that.I accidently blocked many sites .Thanks a Lot :)

@richyhu: Thanks for the replay :)

Edited by stuge

Update: We have added a new category - Amplification - within your "Profile Information."

Forum has been upgraded to Invision 2.3.

Eric Woudenberg has graciously spent the time to make several changes to the forum configuration that should ensure much greater stability. Thanks Eric. :D

Eric Woudenberg has graciously spent the time to make several changes to the forum configuration that should ensure much greater stability. Thanks Eric. :D

Hey Eric, thanks a lot. Anyone who works for this great forums is fantastic!

Sorry if anyone got a spam PM. I fixed it so it shouldn't happen again.