MZ-N710 -Better headphones...?

Rate this topic

meggsy

I have had a MZ-N710 for a while now, and the low volume is really bugging me.

I'm currently using the original earphones, but the bass is too low and overall volume is poor. :sad:

Has anyone got any ideas of good earphones that would block outside noise and provide a good bass sound?

For under £30 if possible...

You could try the Sennheiser PX200's. They provide a fair amount of isolation, they're pretty efficiant and you should find them for around £30 - £40.

Else there's the Sennheiser PX100's but they provide no isolation, however they can be found for £20 - £30.

I'm not sure how much volume you'd be getting from your MZ-N710 with these headphones, as I'm unsure of the specs of the stock earphones so it's pretty hard to tell if the PX's will be more efficiant, try buying from a store that has a satisfaction guarantee.

Also, you could try a SuperMicro headphone amp from www.fixup.net to give your 'phones a little more juice but as the MZ-N710 doesn't have a "true" line-out you won't be getting much improvement in terms of sound, only volume.

I'm also looking for new headphones that I will use with my N710 (I got it today). I'm really impressed with it so far, I bought it for about $236 (converted from my currency).

The thing is that I don't like the kind that you stuff in your ear, so does anyone have a good suggestion for a headphone? I'd like to use the remote, so the cord to the headphone shouldn't be too long.

I hope someone can give me a good tip. And oh, I'm from Sweden so I've got the european version of the N710.