Sony PRS-300/PRS-600

Rate this question

aafuss

Question

7 answers to this question

These manuals would usually be available via Sony's Reference Library which is for use by Sony's Authorized Service Network and invited users only.

Hee great!

I got myself a PRS300 this week. Great machine! Beautiful screen and real Sony build quality, with a metal front.

Edit: "Sony has requested we remove these service manuals, but with the PRS-700 mysteriously disappearing from the SonyStyle store, its fair to say something is afoot."

Hee great!

I got myself a PRS300 this week. Great machine! Beautiful screen and real Sony build quality, with a metal front.

What color did you get Dura? I think the screen on the 300 is very readable from what I have seen on the net, very like that of the 505, although I haven't seen the 300 up close yet.

I think we should do some pictorials of the various readers, maybe you could help out?

I bought the PRS-900, the Sony Daily Edition with the wireless capabilities. Anyway, it was between that and the Nook and I decided to go with Sony because my cousin has a PRS-505 and she loves it. I did have problems installing the reader software and I ran into a new forum that has tech support, deals, & reviews for the Sony readers. In fact I've only had my reader for a little over a week so I was lucky because the forum is new and made of Sony readers owners or would be owners. It's located here: Sony Reader Forum

I bought the PRS-900, the Sony Daily Edition with the wireless capabilities. Anyway, it was between that and the Nook and I decided to go with Sony because my cousin has a PRS-505 and she loves it. I did have problems installing the reader software and I ran into a new forum that has tech support, deals, & reviews for the Sony readers. In fact I've only had my reader for a little over a week so I was lucky because the forum is new and made of Sony readers owners or would be owners. It's located here:Sony Reader Forum

I had this for 3 weeks now and can say I LOVE this thing.

Here it is!

100_1381.jpg