Minidisc Community Forums Rules + Guidelines

Christopher

Here you go:

Please post in the relevant forum! - I cannot stress this enough. It's not very fun to sift through every post and have to move them! This hasn't been an issue as much as it used to be, but please use some common sense next time and make sure the topic your discussing is in the right place. Makes the database much nicer!

No flaming or trolling - Be respectful of other posters and please keep discussions tasteful. If you want to yell at someone do it in private [PM] please.

No excessive or continual use of profanity or vulgarities. We like to keep it clean here.

No spamming - This includes PM spam, It's OK to have a link back to your webpage in your signature but any off-topic spam will be deleted. That includes 'helping people' by advertising your site to them or soliciting other members. This also includes links that have a referral ID in them. If you continue to be a pest you will be banned.

No advertisements in your signature - If you have a site and make money off of it, don't mention or put a link in your signature.

No nudes or overly "sexy" pictures - All posted or linked pics must be PG-13 or lower. Moderators have the right to judge what is not appropriate.

No multiple usernames per person - Only one username is allowed per forum member.

No more lifts on bans - Being banned means that you can no longer post to the MDCF. You are also banned for life and if we suspect you signed up under a new username that will be banned too [if we're mistaken we apologize].

No double posting - Post to the correct forum! I have instructed the moderators to delete double posts.

Remember these rules are meant to not only keep the site helpful but also for the general enjoyment of everyone. If you feel that certain remarks or links are innapropriate please PM me, or a member of the Moderating Team with the post and we will handle it.

Not really rules but suggestions:

- Its ok to go off-topic but if a discussion gets really off-topic go post it to the Music + Etc. forum.

- Use an appropriate thread title, please!

- Please post in English. I don't have a problem with other languages but this is an English board.