The Forum Now Has 70,000 Registered Users!

Christopher

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise Gaia is on the top, I've contributed like 3000 posts there since I joined last year...and some people have like 300,000 posts or something, or I don't even remembre it's crazy.

Anyway, congrats us?!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh!

That is insane! 200 in one day!  How does that happen!?

Well done all Admins/Mods etc!

rolleyes.gif

CONGRATULATIONS.

I've been using MD's from the very beginning. I admit that I have been obsessed with the format and I am SO frustrated that it isn't the standard recording media today. Anyway, when I got to this forum I saw that there were people like me around the world. Intelligent people who were informed of the media and were willing to and wanted to share their information with the rest of the people... Thank you so much administrators.. and congratulations!!!! Let's become number one!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

nope, I just read all threads laugh.gif and I regularly check the score and also whether someone's celebrating his/her birthday... as I nag enough around here, I think it's also necessary for me to be a bit friendly/positive from time to time biggrin.gif

Nah... I don't like those e-mail reminder thingys tongue.gif

I just go - New Posts... see which ones I like, and if I think I can help out with the topic, then I shall post tongue.gif

(I am also trying to beat you post count adrian, so whenever possible I just ramble tongue.gif) <<< Joke tongue.gif

This could mean many things...

1) People are buying Sony products.. but are having difficulity understanding how to use it... so they go to google for Minidisc Help.. or something like that

or

2) People are told by friends about these forums.. and coem and check them out...

What do you think?

either way, it means lots more people are aware of this site, and are purchasing Sony products...

I seriously doubt a random person who doesn't use MD would ever register at a site like this. Believe me, I've tried to get people to register to "unique" sites before and they don't want to...lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm one of those new ones. I think the MiniDisc is brilliant and so much better and more flexible than those stupid i-pod things. But once again a good design will no doubt lose out to better marketing.

Warmest welcome Don!

I've moved your post and answered the latter part of your query within its own thread; since this is an announcement thread ---> please review the new thread here.