i got absolutely the same problem as in the first message. and i also was guessing this happened due to some characters in file's or id3tag's names. so the only way is now swex.. though i liked ml_sony. =) strange notice.. i uploaded some tracks with ml_sony, let's call it group A. then it crashed a few times, so i continued with swex. (all songs i've uploaded with ml_sony REMAINED, they didn't disappear!!) ok,with swex i uploaded some other tracks, group B. but for some reasons swex wouldn't upload bob marley songs. so i used ml_sony to upload it, and it was just perfect. but then i disconnected walkman... and so all i got was songs group A and bob marley. group B did not exist at all.