Rate this topic

Bananatree

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goodbye MD as I have sold all my units, however there is a netmd on my table to remind me of all the good years! I just hope all my other models went to a good home and are being well looked after :lol:

I'll be sad to leave this forum after all the knowledge and advice i have learnt from it, but who knows maybe when this 2gb hi-md is manufactured, i'll be back!

Keep going strong MDCF, I'll miss you!

Signing out, Matt

Edited by Matt J

Goodbye MD as I have sold all my units, however there is a netmd on my table to remind me of all the good years! I just hope all my other models went to a good home and are being well looked after :lol:

I'll be sad to leave this forum after all the knowledge and advice i have learnt from it, but who knows maybe when this 2gb hi-md is manufactured, i'll be back!

Keep going strong MDCF, I'll miss you!

Signing out, Matt

Take care, hopefully you are back sooner than later, let us know of your audio quests!!

That's the goodbye, and now for the hello,

just got a Panasonic Lumix camera from ebay (What a loser site that is, but eventually got a good deal), my Canon Powershot A60 died a few weeks ago, looks like the ccd went wacko, be fun shootin pictures again.

TTFN

Bob

Hello MZ-RH10. Welcome back to the fold indeed... I might actually enjoy the sound signature of the RH10 more than the RH1, though the jury is still out on mp3 playback (I think it sounds fine so far with EQ, but I'm concerned that songs might end up sounding more processed than I'd like. No EQ on Atrac recordings is just excellent, though).

I guess I hate goodbyes ;) All my units stay with me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

rt, Thanks! I googled your mz-R700 and geuss what came up first in the earch results?

http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MZ-R700.html

Appearently this site RULZ! Am hoping for some more input on my thread and am willing to wait for that head of steam to build. Is it posted in a low volume forum? Who cares? Time I've got. I am simply trying to get exxcited about the minidisc format of media that this free/boon is inherent to. The prospect of upgrading to HiMD is lucrative! Even if my JE320 can't handle HiMD. This is my lack of knowledge showing, and I just hope for more answers. It is possible that I can teach ya'll about solar recharging/portablity aspects that were otherwise not part of your realm. Not too mention comms and such...

Best,

anodes.

• 4 months later...

Just got back from Canada after two weeks with my family after my dad died. I want to say goodbye to an amazing man, Bye Frank Boutin, you were the best dad a person could have

Bob

Bobt , my codolances , my Dad died when I was 16 , and he was also one of those Cool characters.

Acts 24:15

• 4 weeks later...

goodbye for about a week of so;; i am going on vacation;; and since i can't remember my password;; i will be absent..

since my son-in-law RUNS/Manages an APPLE/i-Pod store;; i will be reluctantly playing with HIS blings;; but i will have my Hi-MD900 with me to show off (in his store).. (( until i am dismissed))..

i probably will be reading the posts;; and if i am able to;; i'll send a "Post-card" via a secret member..

goodbye for about a week of so;; i am going on vacation;; and since i can't remember my password;; i will be absent..

since my son-in-law RUNS/Manages an APPLE/i-Pod store;; i will be reluctantly playing with HIS blings;; but i will have my Hi-MD900 with me to show off (in his store).. (( until i am dismissed))..

i probably will be reading the posts;; and if i am able to;; i'll send a "Post-card" via a secret member..

Enjoy yourself Ray, Have him give you a Macbook while your there. :victory:

i'm back; great trip;; i'm dead;; i am sleeping for a week..

thanx TullFan for ur hospitality on my trip back;; i liked your "Secret" Bling bling store..

oh yeah;; my wife and i met Tull Fan from the T-Board/MDCF!! now,, Tull Fan is the ONLY one that really knows me and all my 7 personalities..

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back ray, sounds like a good trip, hope you share exploits when you recuperate,

Bob

gee,, i forgot to rant about my trip;; well aside from my son-in-law who manages an Apple store in Orlando which was going through a renovation;; and banning me from talking about Apple and Sony;; the trip was fine..

a high-lite was seeing Cirque du Soleil (sp);; it was GREAT!!

another hi-lite was meeting an MDCF / T-Board member (Tullfan) in person for a few hours (in Virginia);: that was really really great;;

now,, Tullfan knows the ((Real Rayzray))!!

Edited by rayzray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

See you guys . I have a house to build . when I get done , I might be back . it will be awhile though .

you need 3 more posts!!! right now yr at 1334... hehe

anyways, have fun! you will be missed! don't take too long, we will try to keep everyone in line during your absence.

be sure to take some before and after pics to post too!

• 4 weeks later...