Bananatree

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to a new job I started today, I'm a mechanic on a small island, barely making ends meat (meet!), was doing a job on Thursday, got a call from a friend working at the power generation plant on the island, asking if I want a job, hell yeah, started today, call me a plant engineer, basically make sure everything runs in the parameters they are supposed to, inside work, wear clean clothes, beats anything else I have done in the last few years,

Bob

Hello to a new job I started today, I'm a mechanic on a small island, barely making ends meat (meet!), was doing a job on Thursday, got a call from a friend working at the power generation plant on the island, asking if I want a job, hell yeah, started today, call me a plant engineer, basically make sure everything runs in the parameters they are supposed to, inside work, wear clean clothes, beats anything else I have done in the last few years,

Bob

congrad's bobt - hope you can also listen to a Portable MD unit -or a Zune - or one of those i-pods while you work -

is the job on the same island ??

congrad's bobt - hope you can also listen to a Portable MD unit -or a Zune - or one of those i-pods while you work -

is the job on the same island ??

yeah, I can almost see the power plant from where I live, takes longer to drive there than on my bicycle because of a short cut in my subdivision,

Bob

yeah, I can almost see the power plant from where I live, takes longer to drive there than on my bicycle because of a short cut in my subdivision,

Bob

At Least you know for SURE that you can plug in and recharge something !!! You now truly are at the ....... " The Source "

:P

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 Pre Recorded Md's , Thx to BobT from many moons ago

Michael 's " Thriller " and " History" disc 1 ........ now if I could get disc 2 for the set .

Also Farrah , She wasnt just Charlies Angel ....... at one point in time she was every guys poster on a wall .

And every teen fantasy ......... if your a certain age , do not even try to lie .

But the internet has made EVERYBODY famous now so to speak . So , Goodbye also to innocence .

Hello to Darren my new son in law, got married to my daughter Lela here on Little Cayman on Wednesday, welcome to the family

Congrats - bobt - on your new family member - and "enjoy" your family - they are "Everything" -

Edited by rayzray

Congrats - bobt - on your new family member - and "enjoy" your family - they are "Everything" -

That is the truth my friend, how is your family doing? I truly hope all is well, my daughter came through after her treatments

Bob

That is the truth my friend, how is your family doing? I truly hope all is well, my daughter came through after her treatments

Bob

my family is doing very well - and - my daughter is doing fine - and is cancer free - and has a wonderful husband now -

she has my personality - lol -

the rest of my family is just great - especially the 15 (fifteen) grand children !!!!

my family is doing very well - and - my daughter is doing fine - and is cancer free - and has a wonderful husband now -

she has my personality - lol -

the rest of my family is just great - especially the 15 (fifteen) grand children !!!!

Great to hear, you have me beat in the grandchildren dept, only have three, again very happy for your daughter, take care

Bob

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good Bye Les Paul

Music as we know it today wouldn't quite be the same without your guitar work, play on bro

Bob

Agreed with that , Where would Rock and Roll be without him ..... I have three Les Pauls here in the shop I am working on ........

Jazz as well , That sound , is unmistakeable ....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to my NW-HD1, thanks Rob, what a beautiful solid little unit, just putting tune in it

Loaded it with some tunes, what a great sounding unit, and it works on the connect2 adapter, so now I can listen to SP, Hi-MD and HD, too bad there are no drives more than ten or fifteen minutes on the island!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got my VGF-AP1L VAIO AND NW-HD1 from Maresch, the VAIO is incredible, why Sony never sold millions of these is a mystery, too bad Sony didn't see fit to put a mic input on it, would be perfect then, Same goes for the HD1, put a mic input on it, wow what units they would be

Bob

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

QUOTE(kurisu @ Jan 19 2005, 05:36 AM)
Looks like I might be selling the DS8 when I get back..just not seeing any use at all anymore now that I have a NH900. I hate to give up an Auvi, but once you go Hi-MD it's hard to look back.

I looked back. smile.gifNot that I turned back, but I did give the Auvi a listen again and dang... I like it so much better than my NH1.

While we're doing hello's...

vaio_pocket.jpg

Hello Vaio Pocket VGF-AP1L. biggrin.gif

i just found this one back on the attic, however my battery is dead, anyone an idea if we can stilll have it fixed / replaced?

• 1 month later...

Far as I'm concerned, a lot of people may be saying goodbye to Minidiscs altogether.

But let me tell you this...

LOOK AT EBAY -

This stuff is flying like hotcakes! I love minidiscs and I think it will live on long after the production is over. The few setbacks are that there is no support for windows 8 and you HAVE to use SONY SONIC STAGE. Two bummers, but I can see past that for the novel enjoyable custom minidiscs. They're the future that never was, sadly.