What's your favorite PSP game?

Rate this question

Christopher

Question

Currently playing LocoRoco. :)

Me too :D didn't think it was out in Europe until 31st July, but to my delight picked up a copy at Amsterdam airport this am.

Before that was playing Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror solidly for about 3 days... Very good but got stuck on the last level so will have to come back to that.

Edited by richyhu

I acquired this Lemmings EU Game Saves from another PSP forum. I believe it includes all levels. :D

--> post-6863-1124116480_thumb.jpg

There are some new levels (under User levels), but whne I go to "Start" and "Extra-Levels" it says that no new level can be found on the memory stick. Is that normal? :unsure:

Btw: Did you upgrade to firmware 2.71 or do you use the 2.71 emulator for 1.5 ?

There are some new levels (under User levels), but whne I go to "Start" and "Extra-Levels" it says that no new level can be found on the memory stick. Is that normal? :unsure:

Btw: Did you upgrade to firmware 2.71 or do you use the 2.71 emulator for 1.5 ?

I don't have my copy of the Lemmings right now to try it. As for firmware, I did upgrade to the official firmware 2.71. :)

My copy of LocoRoco just arrived today! I've made it through the first world tonight... wow, it's so wacky and so fun. Definitely will be going back to try and best my scores and find more secrets. Wonder what the rest of the US market will think once it officially arrives here in September.

have recently tried loco roco.... so refreshing, original gameplay (just playing with L, R, O... and the square one two)addictive music...special thanks to SCEJ. On the last sunday i played a few rounds on tekken dark resurrection... just like Tekken 5 on PS2 :blink: amazing . This week end i will try the very famous valkyrie profile: lenneth , which obviously will be as great as it was previously on PSOne.

Does ANYONE posess a PSP 1.5 ??

My favourite one is to come : Final Fantasy VII: crisis core

Edited by nepsa

Sega Genesis Collection! Perfect emulation of 30+ games is perfect for a handheld system, particularly if you have fond memories of Genesis games. The collection includes Sonic 1 & 2, Vectorman 1 & 2, Phantasy Star II-IV and a bunch of other really playable games. I would highly, highly recommend it.

-Nav

GTA VCS is simply amazing. The graphics are arguably better than VC on the PC or a PS2. The motion blur (on a handheld!) and moving shirts in the breeze are amazing. Will I ever play San Andreas or look at any other GTA game in the same way again? Probably not. I cant stop playing it.

Hmm.....

I dont yet have lumines, but just rushed out to get vice city stories. (making my total game count to 3)

Man it's an awesome game, even then it frames a little(is it because I use cwcheat :-) ?)

Vice City is cool and arguably nicer looking than it ever was on any other console or the PC. I just cant get past "Boomshine Blowout". I dont know who would put in such a silly and pointless mission so early in the game!