Want to read about my town and it's idiocy? Step right in..

Rate this topic

Christopher

WOOT!!! another hit for the over protective parents in the world......people who just want something to complain about....i can relate i am sorounded by people just like them

although i dont know if the ones i know of are that bad

i'd hope walmart to win, i mean to take something like that so big is just mind blowing

i sympothize for you chris....

Though you may have to fight over the children with a dingo...

Well, as long as they get eaten. There's always lesser creatures to scavenge upon.

On a more serious note:

IMO, Wal-Mart should settle out of court and keep the CDs on the store shelves if possible. (What's $75,000 to a company like Wal-Mart?) AND/OR Sony, who is included in the lawsuit through BMG Music, win the lawsuit through legal superiority.

In the world I live in, (The air smells like warm root beer, and anyone would gladly shave your back for a nickel.) Sony should countersuit against the plaintiffs for defamation or somesuch.

Guest NRen2k5

That's retarded.

You know, if lawyers held themselves up to the same standards of business administration that they expect of the corporations that they fight, their cases would never get to court becuase they'd be so bogged down with having to follow stupid rules and make everything triple-redundant...

[Additional post]

Oh, believe me, Wal-Mart will win. But we will all lose because they'll censor the CD anyway.

Oh well, I suppose that that's marginally better than it not being on the shelves... it's a store where nobody shops anyway.