My NH900 is here!!!

Rate this topic

Tiesto

mellow.gif :smile: :grin: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: MY NEW MINIDISC IS HERE!!!... It took a while, but it finally arrived. The wait was awful but worthy. I just open it and this what I got:

SONY MZ-NH900

REMOTE RM-MC38EL

SONY HEADPHONES MDR027

ONE HiMD 1G DISC

ONE SONY BATTERY NH10WM

POWER ADAPTOR

1 USB CABLE

1 OPTICAL CABLE

CHARGING STAND

2 CABLES CLIPS

AA BATTERY CASE

SONIC STAGE 2.0

FIVE FREE MUSIC DOWNLOADS (CONNECT)

The player is this one:

http://www.minidisc.org/images/sony_mznh900_silver.jpg

I think thats all... Please tell me wherther I got the oldest model (front design) or all MZNH900 are identical.

Very nice, mine is coming steadfast in the mail [hopefully] as well. So, what're your thoughts?

I just got my NH900 a bit over a week ago - so if I may chime in; I LOVE it. I remember some people saying the little joystick was "all-thumbs" difficult to control, etc.. I have big hands, and NO problems. I love everything about it. The only thing I want is the LED to be BACKLIT. I sold my remote and ordered the highly recommended one. We'll see how that goes. congrats on your great choice!

Yes, Team NH900 has some new inductees..good to see that we're all excited and such. We just need more pics! I know we all probably have the silver unit that we've all seen a million times in other various places, but it's always keen to see IRL shots. cheers.gif

Whilst I am excited about my NH900 World Tourist edition arriving, I won't forget the crap experience we had with Audiocubes to get it. Blegh

Tiesto, I look forward to your impressions.

Hi there, here are some pics:

http://espanol.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/carm...lbum?.dir=/d6b7

The first one includes my Christmas present: the Sony Xplod CDX-F7700, It doesnt play back Atrac only mp3 and wav but it has an auxiliar input where one can plug any device. About the NH900, so far so good... I hope to finish my review tomorrow :wink: