Software Failure

Rate this topic

metternich

I recently got myself an MZ-NH900, however it is virtually useless to me at the moment. Everytime I try and use either MD Simple Burner or SonicStage (both version 2) with the minidisc connected with a disc in they simply crash as soon as they recognize the disc (the error messages aren't very helpful, simply a problem with the .exe). The software does not crash if there isn't a disc in. Also, every time I try to import music into to SonicStage from my harddrive it crashes as well. There is nothing wrong with my minidisc when I'm not using the software, as I can browse the emptiness of the disc as much as I want in any other program.

I assume that this problem can be solved by some kind of update or other - is this the case? Please say if there is any other information which I've missed out, I would be grateful for any help!

I recently got myself an MZ-NH900, however it is virtually useless to me at the moment. Everytime I try and use either MD Simple Burner or SonicStage (both version 2) with the minidisc connected with a disc in they simply crash as soon as they recognize the disc (the error messages aren't very helpful, simply a problem with the .exe). The software does not crash if there isn't a disc in. Also, every time I try to import music into to SonicStage from my harddrive it crashes as well. There is nothing wrong with my minidisc when I'm not using the software, as I can browse the emptiness of the disc as much as I want in any other program.

I assume that this problem can be solved by some kind of update or other - is this the case? Please say if there is any other information which I've missed out, I would be grateful for any help!

If your using sonicstage 2.0 I would suggest upgrading to version 2.3 available from connect.com

here is a link to their download page: http://www.connect.com/download_cookie.html