Ugh... Emergency Fs/ft: Shure E3c

Rate this topic

aeriyn

I really hate to do this, but my boss is totally messing me around and has made me wait a week with no answer as to whether or not I can go back to work this week. >.<

I'm running low on spare funds, and I'm getting sick from skipping meals. My E3cs are pretty new and still have all the tips from the fit kit. I used one set of the medium gray sleeves (mine came with two sets of mediums) but all the other tips have been unused.

We can do this two ways. First way, which would be preferable to me so I've got at least a semi-decent portable phone, would be a trade for a pair of Sharp MD33s (with medium sleeves and extension please) plus $85 US (shipping will be no charge).

I'd prefer the MD33 trade because otherwise I'll have to order from audiocubes and wait. If no one takes the trade I'll let them go for $115 shipped.

I really hate doing this, I love my E3cs, but I have to eat. Bad for me, good for you folks.