Rate this topic

The_Stamp

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back at 1998: a 19 year old boy (yes me), a 1 week old moustache (especially for the occasion), some vintage glasses cool.gif, 2 years into my (first) uni-study ...partying like it's 1981! blushing.gif

ps... avatar has changed and I can't find the old pic right now... sorry

• 3 months later...

as I was posting about names... I thought of reviving the avatar thread as well, but with the avatar in question added as an attachment, because it is very frustrating to read this thread as almost everyone has changed avatars since and you have no clue what the descriptions are about

so my avatar

[attachmentid=871]

is an experiment of faces made with some broken lightbulbs born out of boredom

post-5301-1126282756_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

smashing wooden dinosaurs, was a heap of fun to do after wanting to do it for many years and after pinching the mum's top secret handycam to catch it all on film

the dinosaurs were purchased at rip off prices at a street market, spent 4 hours assembling the dinosaurs, 30 minutes to find and set up the video camera and line the dinosaurs up on the road, and 2 seconds to smash em

if smashing wasn't what wooden dinosaurs were originally made for, what are wooden dinosaurs usually used for ??????

Edited by tartan

ooooh. now i get it.

No explanation needed for mine :D

smashing wooden dinosaurs, was a heap of fun to do after wanting to do it for many years and after pinching the mum's top secret handycam to catch it all on film

the dinosaurs were purchased at rip off prices at a street market, spent 4 hours assembling the dinosaurs, 30 minutes to find and set up the video camera and line the dinosaurs up on the road, and 2 seconds to smash em

if smashing wasn't what wooden dinosaurs were originally made for, what are wooden dinosaurs usually used for ??????

no way man, u made that? lol damn.

• 2 weeks later...

mines a pic of my dog sadie

shes a little jack russel terrior

whose eyes glow green from the flash

of course it flashes just for those people with epilepsy

dude, is the flashing aspect really necessary? Im pretty sure you wont put something less annoying, but i just thought i'd ask. I'm not epileptic, but well, meh. :closedeyes:

HAha! MD is the dark side? Wait, of course, because only MD is cool enough for the dark side right?

Actually, if you think about it, there were few Sith but many Jedi. There are few MD users and many mp3 DAP/flash player users. Well, that's how I rationalize it. :D:lol:

Idle hands + Scanner + Photoshop + MD swapping = Inspiration.

I love these blanks, they are all over my workspace.

Hey Ishiyoshi, didn't you mention there was a model of this series with a dog? Littleman needs a friend :D

Nice Avatar MZ. :) Indeed, "littleman" does have a pet dog so to speak. When time permits, I will definitely update the disc pictorials with the TDK "doggy" variant.

Actually, if you think about it, there were few Sith but many Jedi. There are few MD users and many mp3 DAP/flash player users. Well, that's how I rationalize it. :D:lol:

what would you call someone who uses both?

quoted from Gimpy in "Undergrads":

"So you're on my side and the Dark Side? Like Lando Calrissian?"

:lol:

anyway, new avatar for me -- Saeko from the still-waiting web-comic "Warmth"

• 2 weeks later...

it's a first attempt ever at a moving avatar... and what could be better for that than a bunch of pics of my toilet at my previous place (student home) flushing... if you're looking very closely, you could see Mr.Hanky saying byebye