Rate this topic

The_Stamp

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they do have to load the .gif images; and I guess this is somewhat cumbersome for those with dial-up.

There's always the lofi version. Nevertheless, i think >1MB is still very large even for those with fast connections. Besides, i find moving images rather distracting/irritating. They also need increased processing power and might slow older systems down. Try to imagine what happened if everyone would use them.

Mine is basically my "tag" or "spray" I use when playing deathmatch games (Im STILL playing halflife 2 deathmatch - and im STILL rubbish at it). I have various messages such as "Nobody calls me Susan", "As Gothic as a Garden centre" and "Sorry I'm rubbish" at the top.

But I like "I am not an onion" then best. I guess its my very weird sense of humor. :D

The middle bit is basically an extension to those house pictures you can draw without taking the pen off the paper... (you know, the ones you doodle when you get bored in school / college / Uni.... Well, I did anyway). I basically drew it in Paintshop Pro and applied random effects to it until it looked like it does

And my internet nick and website are at the bottom

Edited by marcnet

New Avatar:

A very interesting fractal-looking piece of green cauliflower (broccoliflower) that we got from the grocery store. Really kind of blew my mind looking at it, so I had to take some pics. It is very much a fractal, the smaller parts that make up the spiral are small versions of the same type of spiral...