Mz-rh10 Makes Cnet's Weekly Top 20 Gadget List

Rate this topic

PlanetEarth

Guest tony wong

i guess word gets around fast. Eventhough the MZ-RH10 hasn't officially been released in the US, people seem to have learned about it, probably because of it's uniqueness and the coolness factor. Props to Sony.

Check it out:

http://www.cnet.com/4520-6022_1-102397-1.html?tag=cnetfd.ld

but first u'll have to look at how they evaluate it dry.gif

Guest tony wong

Tell 'em, Stamp!!! 

eyah i noticed this too, why do people review products that they have no clue about what they are reviewing?

then how about u guys?

someone in the forum did write a review also rolleyes.gif

I added my own review to that. Not that I actually review the unit, but I express my own [fairly strong] opinion on what HiMD is for, and what it's not for.

I do find it surprising - or maybe I don't.. that people would review an item that isn't released yet based on their experience with netMDs several years ago.

I mean, really. What boneheads.

Next time C|Net puts up a preview for iPod, we should all go and throw in negative reviews just for fun:

"Pros: It looks good

Cons: Scratches easily, bad battery life, Hard Discs prone to crashing, Monochrome display, no remote support"

You know, throw in some misconceptions, half-truths, and opinions construed as facts. That'll get them going. ;-)

Personally, I'll withold all of my opinions until I have the sucker in my hot little hands.

cNet is still a pretty idiotic portal for information. A real gem on the front page the other day was a voting page for Sony's PSP vs. iPod. What the hell is that? rolleyes.gif It's definitely keen that the unit is there, but sometimes I wonder if the mp3 compatibility will be a good thing or not; I could've thought of a hundred other alterations from last generation to this that would've had more impact.

cNet is still a pretty idiotic portal for information. A real gem on the front page the other day was a voting page for Sony's PSP vs. iPod. What the hell is that? rolleyes.gif It's definitely keen that the unit is there, but sometimes I wonder if the mp3 compatibility will be a good thing or not; I could've thought of a hundred other alterations from last generation to this that would've had more impact.

what a pointless versus lol

but ya people are very misinformed about HiMD at the current time