2005 Auvi 1-bit Md/cd System SD-FX200

Rate this topic

Mikami

On, march the 8th, 2005 Sharp introduced the SD-FX200 an Auvi 1-bit MD/CD System. It comes in Orange, Red, and Silver. I am sure it has all the typical features. So. it could be programed to wake you up with CD, MD, or Radio, to record the radio at a certiant time, to speed record MD, and ect.

So, check out sharps new, SD-FX200. Here is the link:

http://www.sharp.co.jp/corporate/news/050308-a.html

Check it out,

Mikami

Well, I am not sure what happen to the Delta Sigma, but it is gone on all Auvi's recent protable units. For example the MD-DS33P does not have the delta sigma either. I guess someone thought it was time for a change. But wait didn't sony use some type of delta sigma tech in the past(not the logo). I wonder if that had anything to do with it. At least in 2004 Sharp was still using the logo on their units. Well, who knows maybe the Delta sigma is on the top of the unit or something.

Well, it is really strange we have not heard anything about this logo change in the news! Now, I really want to know what happen.

If I find out I will tell you,

Mikami

Edited by Mikami

Good find..

..and a nice boombox, and somewhat similiar to the few that have been released in the same line in the last year or so. Usually these are nearly impossible to obtain in the US except through an e-tailer called Audiocubes, which marks up the prices to inane amounts and makes the purchase only for those whom have no limitations with spending money. I would love to have one of these at work, more or less with Hi-MD support.